Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The protected town of Manding

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The protected town of Manding - Page 2 Empty Re: The protected town of Manding

Post  Lara 05.05.10 13:04

-Ok. Now lets find that woman!-Lara said and went straight in to the tavern. When they were there she said:-Hmm.. Oh there she is.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:
The protected town of Manding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The protected town of Manding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  God 07.05.10 16:41

ok.. you could come next to me thou ....
God
God
Admin

http://apocalypse.forumr.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 08.05.10 4:39

Ghost walked to the woman and said.
- Why didnt you say anything about Hellsings giant pet worm? Maybe it slipped your mind? Or did you think that it wasnt important? We almost got killed.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:
The protected town of Manding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The protected town of Manding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 09.05.10 12:13

-Yeah!-Lara said.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  God 10.05.10 9:43

Women smiled.
-Firstly.- she said really calmly .- I do not care whether you die or not. Secondly, i newer knew Hellsing could get a pet. And giant worm... Well thats something..
God
God
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 10.05.10 11:00

Ghost stood motionless.
- Thats something alright. Think about it this way: If news about two dead bounty hunters, and rumors of Hellsings "pet" spread, you will never find a bounty hunter who would take the job. So... If you tell us where does he live, we might still catch him.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 10.05.10 11:12

-Really nice.. she doesn't care- die we or not.. that is so cool.. Heh..-Lara grumble quietly.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  God 11.05.10 6:49

Woman stood up . She did not look very happy.
-Ah.. yes, he's just down the street.- She said sarcastically.- Do you think I would need help hunting him if I knew where he was ?
She sat down.
-All thou , I'm sorry for the worm, i newer knew about that. I don't think thats his pet.Where was he, when the worm showed up ?
God
God
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 11.05.10 9:35

- Sorry lady, i just get very upset, when something tries to eat me. Actually, compared to the other times i was almost eaten, im in a very good mood.
Ghost laughed quietly after he remembered something. Then he thought for a second and awnsered the womans question.
- I found him with her - he gestured to Lara - about ten miles from this town.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 11.05.10 10:26

Lara looked surprised and almost disappointed at Ghost. Then said:
-Well of course. I found him first..
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 11.05.10 13:40

- That i noticed - He awnsered to Lara
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  God 15.05.10 13:28

-And.. where did he go ? Did he say something interesting ? Did he begged for his life maybe ?
God
God
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 16.05.10 10:10

-Well he kinda wanted to make up whith you.. -Lara sayd little bit shyly, bicouse she was't sure of saying that.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 17.05.10 7:33

- I dont know anything about that, when i showed up he summoned that damn worm and got away. Probably becouse i dont look or sound as charming and friendly as she does. - He said, not blaming himself or Lara, just displaying a fact.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  God 19.05.10 13:08

Ladies eyes flashed with interest for a second. But she turned cold as fast.
-And what did he propose ? You don't kill him, i meat him , i pay you for the job you did not do, and we all live happily-ever-after ?
God
God
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 19.05.10 13:27

-I wasint thinking like that. -Lara said to the woman.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 20.05.10 5:36

- That would be nice buisness - Ghost laughed.
- Im am sorry, lady, but She is a young bounty hunter, and doesnt yet know, that bounty hunters are never suposed to interfere, they are only suposed to do their job.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 20.05.10 8:48

-He is.. he just.. You should just talk to him. Killing him will not solve the ptoblem. And when there is a problem, she must be solved.-Lara was taking seriously and was looking in to Miranda's eyes.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  God 21.05.10 12:56

Miranda looked into Lara's eyes and there was tears forming. She turned her head.
- Yes.. She is young.. Too young....
She sat quietly.
-Lets do it this way.- She said after a moment of silence.- I'll go see him. If we solve everything , you get paid .- She pointed at Lara.- And if not, you kill him.-She pointed at Ghost.- No go fix your selves up. There are great girls in the back, they'll patch you up. I'll be waiting in the street.
She stood up and left the building.
God
God
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 21.05.10 13:55

Lara thought, that there is something more then just 'boy dump girl', when she saw tears.. but if Hellsing was worthed to be killed she will not gonna stop Ghost.. and she will not get paid..
-So.. khem..- she went to those girls to get fixed..
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 22.05.10 2:38

Ghost followed her. Then said:
- In all my years as a bounty hunter, this is only the second time something like this happened. Good job. - He said and clicked a button on his suit. It started fixing itself and healing ghost.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 22.05.10 3:35

-Oh really.. -Lara said and she was wonder what happened the first time, so she asked.-And what happened that first time?-she didin't need to tell those girls what to do, one of them started putting some bondages on Lara's wounds and do some another stuff, that those wounds could heal faster.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 23.05.10 3:09

While Ghost was getting healed he told Lara:
- Well, once, because of a mistake a man killed two brothers. The family of the victims made an oath to have revenge. A memeber of that family killed the murderers wife. Its complicated, but the point is, that there was a bloody war beetween those families. One of the families called me to help. At first, i though that i will simply kill what they wanted and collect the bounty. But they wanted me to kill a little kid. I was soft and inexperienced back then. I couldnt shoot him. So i tried to convince the families to forgive each other. It was one heck of a job. Finaly, after a month of work the families became friendly again. The bad thing is, they didnt pay me, becouse i had to work secretly, so they didnt know i helped them. For a few weeks after that i starved - He finished his looong story.
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara 23.05.10 4:57

-Wow.. that means you are not that bad..-Lara smiled.
Lara
Lara

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost 23.05.10 13:10

- Wrong. That doesnt mean am i good or bad. That means i wasnt bad. That means that i was soft. Doesnt tell how am i today. - He corrected Lara.
- But i learned never to do that again. You dont know what real starvation is do you?
Ghost
Ghost

Character sheet
Hit spots left:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next